With Emmy Award Winner Mario Armstrong, Technology & Digital Lifestyle Commentator
The net may be buzzing with predictions about how huge this year’s black Friday and cyber Monday sales will be, but a bargain is only a bargain if it’s something you wanted in the first place.
Before you join the store and online frenzy, Emmy Award Winner and technology and digital lifestyle commentator, Mario Armstrong, will help you prepare for the rush with some very cool gift ideas that are also great values.
This Black Friday stay connected with the stylish and affordable HP Stream powered by Windows 8.1. Starting at just $199.99, this powerful notebook is available in multiple colors and designed for digital life on the go. click image ++
With optional mobile broadband, stay on top of your social networks and email, even without WiFi. Store and access videos, photos, and documents in the cloud with OneDrive storage, easily stream movies and search the web.
For more information on the latest devices and apps visit:
On Black Friday only, purchase the Nextbook 8 tablet for just $99.00 at Walmart retail stores (while supplies last). Regularly priced at $149.00, this sleek and powerful Windows tablet is a compact electronic powerhouse fit for anyone on your shopping list. Weighing in at less than a pound and featuring an 8-inch screen with vivid picture quality to play, read, watch, stream or work the Nextbook 8 can be taken anywhere, anytime.
Additionally, the built-in WiFi and Bluetooth capability allows users to access the Internet easily and from just about anywhere.
For more information on the latest devices and apps visit:
Goji Play is an interactive fitness solution that combines wireless game controllers, an activity sensor, and games to transform cardio exercise into a fun and interactive experience for people of all fitness levels.
Available to use with any piece of cardio equipment, just attach the wireless controllers, clip on the activity sensor, and begin playing any one of the compatible games on compatible iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch devices. This added fun-factor transforms workouts from monotonous to engaging, making time fly by as users focus on fun instead of the clock.
Goji Play is available at www.bluegoji.com and www.Amazon.com for $99.99.
And here’s a Mario insider special. From now until the end of Cyber Monday- December 1, 2014- you can get Goji Play for $80, which is $20 off the regular price. Just go to www.gojiplay.com and use the code MARIO!
Goji Play Features:
• A pair of wireless game controllers that attach to cardio equipment for gameplay control; batons included for use while walking or running on a treadmill.
• An activity sensor to measure movement for calculating metrics such as distance and calories, and incorporating into the games.
• The Goji Play app, available at no charge from the iTunes App Store and allowing the user to set and track fitness goals, launch and discover games, and connect with others.
• A selection of over 25 compatible games available from the iTunes App Store, each designed to enhance workouts.
This Cyber Monday The Home Depot will have great offers in the latest Home Automation products. Online, shoppers will be able to choose from a variety of home automation bundles with the latest technology. Here’s just a sample of what they can find when they go to homedepot.com on Cyber Monday.
• Manage lights, appliances and more from a central command center with the Wink Relay Smart Home Wall Controller.
• Help save energy with The Nest Learning Thermostat that adjusts itself while you’re away and is easily controlled from your smartphone.
• Customize your home lighting and electronics with Leviton Outlet, a universal switch compatible with the Wink Relay.
The Home Depot
AncestryDNA uses a simple test to analyze an individual’s DNA. AncestryDNA offers the potential of identifying new insights into people’s ancient ancestry and ethnicity to help them collaborate with distant cousins and make even more discoveries in their family history. For more information visit www.ancestrydna.com.
Pebble is a customizable smart watch that delivers information from your iOS or Android smartphone right to your wrist. At a glance, you can quickly see texts, emails, or who’s calling, all without having to search for your phone. Pebble also runs apps from partners such as ESPN, Pandora, and Nest, plus thousands more!
Additional Pebble features:
• Water resistant up to 50 meters
• 24-7 fitness tracking
• Personalize Pebble with over 4,000 watch faces and apps
• Industry leading, 7-day battery life
• Readable in direct sunlight
Pebble and the Pebble Steel available now
Just in time for the holiday season, EA and Maxis introduce The Sims 4, the all-new base game to release from the widely popular The Sims franchise. This is a new generation for The Sims. Players control the mind, body, and now the heart of revolutionary new Sims and bring their stories to life with richness and texture that has never before been possible in the franchise.
• New Sims with Big Personalities – The heart of the franchise, the Sims themselves are more relatable and emotionally aware beings whose every action is affected by what they’re thinking and how they’re feeling. These new Sims have traits, skills and aspirations that have a direct effect on their behavior. Their brand new personalities let you tell touching, funny and rich stories.
• Powerful Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build Mode are more powerful, intuitive and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new, room-based Build Mode.
• Vibrant Neighborhoods – Experience new gameplay opportunities brought to life by the settings within vibrant neighborhoods. Choose among beautiful and diverse lots for your Sims to build their homes and explore activities. Expand your social circle and interact with other Sims in the neighborhood and hang out in community parks and venues.
• Share Your Creations – In the all-new integrated Gallery it’s easier than ever to share creations with the world. With just a few clicks The Sims 4’s wealth of community generated content can be brought directly into the game.
• Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables and unlocking achievements.