Always keeping you up-to-date on what’s new and coming, Emmy® Award winning technology and digital lifestyle commentator, Mario Armstrong will share what’s trending this fall and winter…
If you’re a business owner, freelancer or project lead you’re probably looking for free technology that makes meetings and teamwork easy. We have good news. Microsoft just released a free version of its newest chat and meetings app in Microsoft 365 called Microsoft Teams.
Teams brings your team, and the external partners you work with, together into a shared digital workspace. Teams is different from other solutions because it brings chat, meetings, document collaboration and apps like Trello or OneNote into a single hub, eliminating the hassle of switching between apps to get work done.
Microsoft Teams top features:
• Teams is organized by Teams and then channels, so you can organize your files and conversations around departments or projects, keeping everyone in the loop.
• Start video calls with one click, edit documents without worrying about version control and chat in 1:1 or group settings.
• Chats are threaded and persistent, so it’s easy to catch up after vacation or when you are new to the team.
• Teams has a great app for iOS and Android, so you can stay on top of things and join meetings no matter where you are.
Over 200,000 organizations are using Teams today. Built for small businesses in mind, here are the top features in the free version:
• Unlimited chat messaging and search for Teams of up to 300 people.
• Built-in audio and video calling for individuals, groups, and full team meetups.
• 10 GB of team file storage plus additional 2 GB per person for personal storage.
• Integrated, real-time content creation with Office Online apps, including built-in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Unlimited app integrations with 140+ business apps to choose from—including Adobe, Evernote, and Trello.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with anyone inside or outside your organization, backed by Microsoft’s secure, global infrastructure.
For more information and to try the free version of Microsoft Teams today, please visit Office.com/Teams.
Zenni is the nation’s largest online provider of eyewear having sold over 25 million pairs since launching 2003. A complete pair of prescription glasses at Zenni starts at an unbelievable $6.95! Some of you may have been spending six hundred and ninety-five on pairs over the years. Zenni believes everyone should have affordable access to high-quality, stylish eyewear to give you an easy way to express your own personal style. Zenni’s game changing affordability allows consumers to either update their looks more often or accessorize their wardrobes with multiple pairs.
Mercari is the selling app. We make it super easy to sell (or buy) almost anything. We all have things we don’t use, never used or simply outgrew. From the smartphone you upgraded, to the Levi’s you never wore, and the sneakers that no longer fit, Mercari gives you the power to simply sell it, ship it, and earn some cash for it. You can find Mercari on the App Store, Google Play or on Mercari.com.
Apple iPhone is more than a device, it is an extension of one’s self and style. With the announcement of iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max, now is the perfect time to accent iPhone with something that makes it uniquely yours and protects it from the daily grind. OtterBox, the No. 1-most trusted in cell phone case protection, offers a full portfolio of style, color and graphic case options available now for iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max and coming soon for iPhone XR.
Cover iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone XR with protection ranging from trendy and slim to rugged and burly – plus everything in between. The OtterBox line-up continues to evolve with every iPhone generation. This year, the Symmetry Series case is slimmer than ever – without compromising trusted OtterBox protection that everyone knows and loves – while the classic Defender Series is getting a cootie-fighting upgrade.
Learn more about OtterBox new series here.
A simpler, safer digital life is possible with Dashlane. Available across all platforms and devices, the Dashlane app automatically fills and stores passwords, personal data, and payment details to help you manage and protect your digital identity. With a patented security architecture, Dark Web Monitoring and alerts, and a built-in VPN for secure browsing anywhere, Dashlane is the first all-in-one-solution that both prevents and protects you from the risks of digitally storing and sharing your data.
Dashlane is the answer to the digital identity crisis—the disorganized, unsecure trail of passwords, payments, personal information, emails, files, and more that people leave behind online. The average user juggles over 150 accounts, and Dashlane helps you create and store a unique password for each account, ensuring that even if one account is breached, the others will stay secure. Plus, Dashlane’s instant autofill and digital wallet save you over 50 hours a year with effortless logins and checkouts across the web.
Try it for free at dashlane.com/protect.